Goddard School Preschool Teacher in Chesterfield, Missouri
The Goddard School Chesterfield, MO
We know times are uncertain - we can offer you a stable, friendly and happy work environment!
We are looking for Lead Teachers (Early Childhood) to join our amazing team!
Why join our team? For many reasons:
- You will always be supported and never out of ratio.
- We are here to help YOU! Our Directors are here to make sure you have all of the resources you need to be successful in your classrooms.
- You will receive a 1 hour lunch break every day.
- You will earn paid holidays (6 per year) and paid time off (12 days per year) in your first year.
- You will earn paid holidays (6 per year) and paid time off (15 days per year) after your 2nd year.
- You will earn paid holidays(6 per year) and paid time off (17 dyas per year) after your 5th year.
- You will qualify for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits at 60-90 days of employment.
- You will qualify for annual reviews and compensation based upon your performance.
- Childcare discounts - 50% for the first 2 years, 65% at 3 years and 80% at 5 years!
- Bring your lunch or eat for free from our daily menu prepared by our very own chef.
- We have a great relationship with our state licensing representative and welcome their visits because we train our teachers to be prepared for their visits.
- We are among the largest and most respected preschools in the St. Louis area. We have over 180 children enrolled and have won numerous awards with Goddard Systems.
- Our school is immaculate and we have a professional cleaning company to help us keep it this way.
- Our owner is actively involved in this school EVERY DAY and has been since it's opening day!
- Our Head Director has been with the school since 2016 and has over 25 years of experience.
- Our Curriculum Director has been with school since 2013 and is here to help you with Lesson Plans and Assessments - that is his main focus.
- Our Directors are some of the most caring and competent leaders you will ever meet - they are here for YOU.
- We have Music, Gym and Spanish classes for our students which allows ample planning time for our teachers. Our students visit our Cooking Lab, Computer Lab, Library and STEAM Lab each week - you are not stuck in one room all day.
We know there are many postings for Early Childhood Lead Teachers, you owe it to yourself to visit The Goddard School In Chesterfield where we can show you what a wonderful school we have to work in.
Don't be frustrated in your current situation any longer! Appy today for an in person interview with our Head Director!
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50-$15.00 per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Reimbusement for CDA Assessment
- Referral Program
- Annual Reviews Hours: 32-40 per week
Pay frequency: Twice monthly
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working with groups
- Adaptable/flexible - enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction