Patricio Enterprises Training Specialist IV - JE OPETS - Fort Leonardwood, MO in Fort Leonardward, Missouri
- Preferred: The contractor may possess Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level III certification, or its equivalency, in Program Management.
- Possess course completion certificates for the Army Basic Training Instructor Course, a Department of Defense (DOD) or civilian-equivalent instructor training course from an accredited institution that validates three (3) years of instruction experience, or two (2) years of experience - within the last four (4) years - as an Analytical Laboratory System (ALS) operator.
- Possess ten (10) years of proven leadership and management experience on large projects.
- Possess five (5) years of experience in a program office or similar organization.
- Possess three (3) years of experience in advanced Polarized Light Microscopy and two (2) years of experience providing microscopy instruction to Civil Support Team (CST) members.
- Possess a valid training certificate demonstrating specialized Shimadzu QP 2010+ Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry (GCMS) training, with at least two (2) years of experience - within the last six (6) years - operating a Shimadzu QP 2010+ as either a CST member or as an instructor for CST members.
- Possess a valid training certificate demonstrating specialized Smith IlluminatIR Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) training, with at least two (2) years of experience operating a Smiths IlluminatIR FTIR spectrometer -OR- one (1) year of experience providing Smiths IlluminatIR FTIR training to CST members.
- Possess two (2) years of experience conducting radiological data computations with Rad Pro Calculator and Win TMCA.
- Possess at least two (2) years of experience instructing analytical laboratory personnel, including the use of electrochemiluminescence-based instruments.
- Possess experience instructing analytical laboratory personnel to operate biological detection systems using International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17025 accredited procedures in order to analyze a sample and prepare and conduct positive, negative, inhibition, and contamination controls for result validation.
- Possess knowledge of the DODI 5000 acquisition process, specifically how it relates to the development of training materials and instruction for end items.
- Possess experience employing laboratory structures.
- Possess knowledge of DOD Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) organizations.
- Possess significant management experience as a self-starter and team leader.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with specific experience in effective use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Possess excellent writing skills.
- Develop training and instruction materials for specific A&RS; equipment.
- Develop course material, or substantially modify originals, to include study guides, visual aids, simulations (mock-ups), written tests, proficiency charts, training aids, and course outlines.
- Provide classroom instruction on all Common Analytical Laboratory Systems (CALS) procedures.
- Develop and update lesson plans for upper-division undergraduate (or equivalent) courses or courses in advanced technical systems.
- Locate and research complex, detailed training source material (i.e., Government regulations, manuals, technical orders, schematics and wiring diagrams, commercial publications, and vendor-supplied or information technology via automated means) to ensure currency, adequacy, and accuracy of course documents (e.g., course charts, plans of instruction, training and proficiency standards, etc.).
- Conduct mobile training team development, deployment, and execution.
- Develop, review, proofread, and modify technical Chemical and Biological Defense (CBD) documentation as it pertains to the CALS.
- Develop, review, proofread, and modify CALS Periods of Instruction in support of fielding and New Equipment Training (NET).
- Provide recommendations and subject matter expertise to the Government lead on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), specifically in CBRN programs, CBRN medical countermeasures programs, force and installation protection programs, individual and collective protection programs, decontamination programs, and CBRN information systems programs.
- Facilitate milestone planning by:
- Preparing, reviewing, and updating technical briefing materials, documentation, and program schedules
- Developing and implementing technical and programmatic plans and measures to track program cost, schedule, performance, and reporting progress
- Tracking program deliverables
- Provide on-going analytical, acquisition, and administrative support by:
- Managing and coordinating daily staff operations, communications, and processes
- Ensuring the team understands deadlines, assignments, and objectives
- Assisting in development of program documentation and briefing materials
- Tracking the status of action items, program milestones, and monthly reports
- Maintain a library of program-specific technical electronic files and acquisition reference materials for multiple programs.
- Travel approximately 20% of the time, depending on program requirements.
- Attend and provide input during meetings, program reviews, conferences, and briefings.
- Submit timely work products which meet project and program objectives.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Management, Business Management, Communications, English or a related discipline, as well as twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Preferred: The contractor may possess a degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, or Biology.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Training Specialist
LOCATION: Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Tracking Code: 6666
Job Location: Fort Leonardward, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular