J&J Family of Companies Sales Trainer in Jefferson City, Missouri
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Sales Trainer, Canada & Latin America. During an exciting time of innovation and advancement in treatment, our training department is growing its team to bring on an additional trainer dedicated to the Canada and Latin American markets.
In this position, you will work closely with the US and Brazilian trainers to leverage current resources and develop new resources as well as implementation plans in a way to best support the specific needs of these markets.
• Adapt and maintain new hire curriculum for use in Canada and Latin American Markets.
• Determine localization needs.
• Assess and plan for ongoing training needs including but not limited to product launches, sales meetings, sales tool training, etc.
• Perform needs analysis prior to live training event or content creation, including when additional trainer support will be needed.
• Work with cross functional teams and country managers to ensure alignment and accuracy of training materials to be provided.
• Provide instructor-led technical training for Canada & Latin America (both direct and indirect sales personnel) on Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision products. Training events to include new hire classes, sales meetings, one-time training events and recorded content.
• Deliver training on sales skills and sales messaging related to promoted products.
• Provide regional expertise to manager for the purpose of evaluating training needs.
• Collaborate with global training on content development for related to all promoted products.
• Develop workshop outlines/agendas and content for Canada & Latin America training events.
• Complete assessments for all training participants for each event.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 6+ years of experience in sales, sales training or clinical education is required
• Ability to travel up to 50% required
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience working with cataract surgeons required
• Basic knowledge and experience with medical device selling skills required
• Robust understanding of surgical ophthalmology required
• Knowledge of IOLs preferred
• Presentation and group facilitation skills preferred
• Fluent English, proficiency in Spanish and French preferred
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Latin America, North America-Canada, North America-United States
AMO Canada Company (7037)