Jackson County Missouri Librarian in Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible for the management and administration of the inmate legal library and for providing assistance in the uses of the library facility to the inmate population.
- Trains and supervises volunteers assigned to work in the library.
- Collects and maintains data on pertinent subject matter.
- Conducts research activities pertinent to inmate and specific staff library requests.
- Must have a High School diploma/GED, must have two years of post secondary education or two years working experience in a related field.
- Must have basic knowledge and skills working in a personal computer environment.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver's license and maintain a working telephone in his/her residence
- Must submit/pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen. BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
Salary: $10.90 - $13.62/hour