Nucamp Web Developer | Coding Instructor - Kansas City, MO in Kansas City, Missouri
Every day bring your passion to help students achieve their web development goals. Our business is built upon helping communities succeed; your passion to deliver the best web development learning experience in the classroom is the first prerequisite for teaching with Nucamp.
As an Instructor for Nucamp, you will look after a classroom of approximately 10 students in a blended environment mixing online and in-person experiences. This is the perfect position for someone interested in community development through education, while supplementing his / her income. You will be supporting adult students of diverse career, educational backgrounds, and cultures learn the awesome world of programming.
Nucamp's mission is to offer affordable learning programs for professional adults seeking the skills they need for the career they want. We are bringing together local teaching assistants, students and offering great curriculum and pedagogy structure to make it happen.You can play a significant role in helping your community, while also earning income and enhancing your resume.
• During the week, spend 45-60 minutes a day engaging with students, answering their questions and helping with their learning journey while they watch video lectures and perform exercises. This will be done online, at any time, from anywhere.
• At the end of the week (Saturdays), spend 4 hours delivering in-person workshops.
• Grade the student's weekly assignments.
• Keep students motivated to complete their learning journey; be very responsive to individual student needs.
• Teaching experience is highly desired.
• Proof of experience is mandatory.
Job Type: Part-time Independent Contractor
Job Type: Contract
Compensation: $1,000.00 per class (4 weeks)