St. Mary's Good Samaritan Clinical Educator - Women's Services in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Works as part of entity, market and system teams to develop and deliver education to identified audiences. Works with assigned customer groups to meet education needs. Builds collaborative relationships with assigned customer groups. Works with assigned clinical specialty line team of clinical educators to meet the education needs of the specialty. Facilitates the adult learning process, creating a climate which supports learning.
- Facilitates delivery of education materials developed at system level to assigned customer groups.
- Develops and deliver educational information for assigned education groups; includes facilitating vendor rounding when appropriate.
- Collaborates with other members of System Education team to minimize duplication of efforts.
- Serves as a consistent communication link between system education and assigned customer groups; find balance in communication methods to find the best fit.
- Serves on entity, regional and system teams as appropriate in role of “educator”.
- Serves as a best practice resource regarding training and development.
- Supports the integration of research into practice.
- Provides ongoing evaluation of effectiveness of assigned education programs.
- Serves as resource to preceptors in assigned areas, collaborating on new hires.
- Communicates to and collaborates with leaders in assigned areas regarding education and training needs of new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience working as frontline health care worker
Certification/licensure/registration required for specific role of expertise i.e. RN
Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work effectively in an ever-changing, fast paced environment and to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to design and deliver training curriculum
- Adult Education experience and experience developing curriculum and training materials
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess excellent relationship building skills
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office products including, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Master’s Degree preferred
*SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis – *
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
Organization: SSM Health - System Office
Primary Location: Missouri-Lake Saint Louis-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis (0023) 100 Medical Plaza Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Job: Professional Services
Req ID: 18007985