Goddard School Early Childhood Teacher in Manchester, Missouri
*Please note this role is based in Manchester, MO.
Here at The Goddard School Manchester we are committed to working as a team. We believe in collaboration between teachers and supervisors. Our teacher’s creativity shines throughout the building. Each classroom truly reflects the personality of the teacher as they are able to make it their own and create a “homey” environment. Our teachers are given the freedom to create their own lesson plans that align with our developmental milestones and guidelines. We work hard to make our school a safe place where both our students and teachers enjoy spending their time. We have an open-door policy and we work hard to make sure every teacher is heard and valued. We have recently been announced as the Business of the Year 2019 in Manchester, MO. Come and see what makes us so great!
· We are looking for fun loving teachers who are passionate about education! Each teacher is a valued member of our staff and their creativity is welcomed throughout the classrooms. Come join our team today!
· Full time employees are eligible for paid time off and health benefits, and all employees are eligible for annual reviews, wage increases, and promotional opportunities.
· Writing and carrying out lesson plans that teach to a set of developmental goals
· Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting learning through play
· Assess and record students’ progress and provide feedback to parents
· Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
· Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
· Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending staff meetings and professional development days
· Experience in early childhood education
· Knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
· Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
· Well-organized and committed
· Creative and energetic
· Strong moral values and discipline
· Knowledge of CPR
· Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or related field (Lead Teacher)
· College coursework in early childhood education or related field (Assistant Teacher)