St. Mary's Good Samaritan Respiratory Therapist in St. Charles, Missouri
Supports the overall patient care experience by providing clinical services to assigned areas.
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel/serious events and observations.
- Contributes to exceptional clinical outcomes by establishing, maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, oxygen/humidity delivery systems, and bronchodilator therapy as measured by quality audits and patient assessments.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work, as measured by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goal and on monthly survey.
- Contributes to exceptional quality, physician commitment and financial performance through providing proactive, timely, accurate and customer-friendly communication, documentation and entering patient charges as measure by documentation audits, physician satisfaction, and daily charge reconciliation.
- Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in unit meetings, committees and special projects.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program.
- N.B.R.C. Registry or Certification.
- Minimum new graduate.
- BLS and Missouri License.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles –
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.
Organization: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Charles-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles (0002) 300 First Capitol Drive St. Charles, 63301
Req ID: 18009978