UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Customer Success Specialist, Rising Stars Program in St. Louis, Missouri
Customer Success Specialist, Rising Stars Program
St. Louis - Missouri - USA, USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
As a Customer Success Specialist, you begin in our paid training program called Rising Stars that prepares you to be successful in the growing field of Software, Payroll and Human Capital Management. At the end of the training, you will enter a career where you:
• Enhance your customer service and account management skills
• Support a Cloud-Based Enterprise Application
• Become an authority at solving payroll and HR-related issues
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Provide in-depth support and solutions to clients to gain more value out of UKG Pro
• Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into Customer Relationship Management System
• Resolve issues by making quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
• Build positive relationships with customers and internal partners
• Must be in Central or Mountain time zone
• Min of 2 years professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
• Ability to build exceptional working relationships
• Strong standout colleague, positive attitude, and real passion for going above and beyond
• Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, verbal/written communication, and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn complex software
• (Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
• Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
• Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.