Express Scripts e-Learning Designer / Developer in St. Louis, Missouri
The e-Learning Designer / Developer position is primarily responsible for collaboratively working with the Instructional Design team to develop learning solutions that drive improved performance.
This position has flexibility to work from home. However, incumbent must be located within a commutable distance to an Express Scripts designated facility identified with this posting.
- Collaborate with other team members and business partners to develop and maintain solutions to support the learning needs of our employees.
- Demonstrate proficiency using instructional development tools such as Storyline 2, Camtasia, Articulate Studio, Captivate, PowerPoint, Audacity, and Go Animate as well as the ability to efficiently use the applicable MS Office software such as Word. Primary tools are Storyline, Camtasia, and Go Animate- must be experienced.
- Apply principles of adult learning, learning styles, and learner–focused instructional design approaches in order to produce the most effective and engaging learning solutions, given any project constraints.
- Partner with SPS team members to ensure stakeholder needs are met.
- Support train-the-trainer sessions as needed by providing demonstrations/reviews of completed development.
- Coordinate/prepare materials for distribution and deployment, including loading content to websites and the LMS, gaining approval from third parties such as Corporate Marketing, or uploading materials to the Copy Center.
- Ensure learning solutions are complete and accurate.
- Research and apply industry best practices, trends, and feasibility of various learning modalities.
- Employ creative development methods and incorporate new technologies to drive innovation.
- Support other SPS teams with their core work as needed.
- Interface with business partners to understand requirements and review work output.
- Provide recommendations regarding strategies to improve skills and performance.
- Manage the development of assigned training projects.
- Maintain positive working relationships with business partners and SPS team members.
- Fulfill administrative duties such as updating the Request Center as it relates to work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Training, Business Administration, or related curriculum; or equivalent years work experience.
- At least 5 years relevant experience developing training modules, with a focus on e-learning
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline2, Go Animate (or other animation software), Camtasia (or other video editing).
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential.
- Collaborating with the Instructional Design team and business partners, apply principles of adult learning, learning styles, and learner–focused instructional design approaches in order to produce the most effective and engaging learning solutions, given any project constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning program delivery, organization development theory and practice as well as working knowledge of all facets of training assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and enforcement.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others in developing training and using applicable software.
- Experience in Instructional Design is preferred, although a secondary skill/responsibility.
- Experience in developing Sharepoint sites, websites, and using other e-Learning development software.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Operations Division enables the organization to reach its business goals by optimizing operational performance. They accomplish this through a shared service model, utilizing specialized resources and providing cross-functional insight to ensure quality and consistency for our members and clients.
This division is made up of several key teams including Member & Home Delivery Services, Strategy & Transformation, Analytics, and Quality & Process Improvement.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veterans