Washington University of St. Louis Project Manager - Pediatrics Critical Care - 50689 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Pediatrics Critical Care. The position is located at the Northwest Tower. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Functions as the administrator for the Translational Research Program and Blood Research Program that includes a multicenter federally funded clinical trial/grant.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CHIPS Trial Specific
- Provide administrative, operational, and financial support for the CHIPS trial.
- Oversees task management for CCC (Clinical Coordinating Center), DCC (Data Coordinating Center), trial consultants and clinical sites to ensure trial timeline remains intact.
- Responsible for inventory management of blood platelets at clinical sites.
- Oversee purchasing of materials necessary to carry out trial.
- Responsible for strategic communication between CCC, DCC, trial consultants and clinical sites.
- Coordinate all meetings and travel related to the needs of CCC, trial consultants and clinical site visits.
- Maintain compliance and regulatory documentation for trial.
- Coordinate with DCC and clinical sites to determine payment owed to clinical site participants and work with research administration team to issue payments.
- Assist research administration team with financial reporting needs related to trial expenditures and ensure spending is in alignment with program goals.
- In coordination with research administration team issue payments to trial consultants.
- Generate various reports requested by Program Director.
- Assist with generation and submission of applications and reports to the FDA and DoD.
- General Duties
- Oversee Program Directors calendar and research, book and reconcile travel for the Program Director.
- Maintain the Program Director’s record of publications, presentations and update CV/Biosketch.
- Assist with editing and submission of manuscripts/publications.
- Scheduling of meetings for Translational Research Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subject with five years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience totaling nine years.
Demonstrated ability and expertise in handling varied aspects of project/grant administration and management.
The hiring range for this position is $47,985 - $61,193 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Project Manager - Pediatrics Critical Care - 50689
Job ID: 50689
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time