Washington University of St. Louis Workday Finance Training Lead - Washington University Information Technology - 51121 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Washington University Information Technology. The position is located at the West Campus. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Responsible for designing, maintaining and delivering Workday training.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, maintain and deliver Workday instructor-led training for assigned audiences.
- Design, maintain and deliver e-learning lessons, printed materials, videos and other deliverables for assigned audiences.
- Alongside Change Management Lead, partner with Release Manager(s) to analyze and track new Workday releases to determine need for training.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for Workday training. Assess need and, if appropriate, deliver ad-hoc training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field.
- Cross-Platform proficiency in Workday.
- Experience with instructional design for technical training.
- Experience in higher education.
- Workday certification.
The hiring range for this position is $56,472 - $73,403 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Workday Finance Training Lead - Washington University Information Technology - 51121
Job ID: 51121
Location: Danforth - Main Campus
Full/Part Time: Full-Time